-
January 9th, 2006, 02:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
When AG makes an Emily doll they will have to depart from their frills format. Clothes of the 1940s era were more tailored . Clothes were simpler with an occasional bit of lace or trim. I think that AG will use red hair to get attention. They made Nellies hair color lighter and less red than the books to make the short red hair unique to Emily. I would like to see a real red read like the first Felicity.
I hope that AG departs from their usual friends theme and has her story before she meets Molly. I would like to read about the London air raids, Emilys trip to the USA her farewell to family and friends.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks